- 400ml Rice Husk Cup/Mug with silicone sleeve and lid (silicone is not biodegradable but is non-toxic and recyclable)
- Made from rice husk. Contains no melamine or other plastics and is BPA and toxin free, so nothing nasty to leach into your drink. Unlike all the bamboo cups we are aware of, this rice husk cup is genuinely biodegradable as it does not contain melamine which is a plastic. When you are ready to dispose of this cup, soak it in water overnight, crush and bury it in compost or soil. It will start to biodegrade in soil within six months.
- Light, Durable, Comfortable, Stylish, Strong, Easy to clean (no staining).
- Wash before use. Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Comes in a cardboard gift box which explains product sustainability, advantages over bamboo cups, and final disposal.